American singer and actor Tyrese Gibson
shared a photo of Facebook founder Mark
Zuckerberg with some Nigerians at Tech hub
Andela in Yaba and wrote:
"Some people think we're human beings
having a spiritual experience it's the
other way around - were spiritual beings
having a human experience - Mark
Zuckerberg randomly popped up in Africa
and he's there jogging hanging out and
connected with our people - he looks so
happy and I'm sure they're doing a lot
for his spirit and life - Sometimes you
just have to run away to far places and
find your balance........... I've seen a few
pics and I just love this so much......
Mark I felt the same the people of Africa
are just amazing people and souls"
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
American actor Tyrese Gibson writes about Mark Zuckerberg 'popping into Africa'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki Nigeria's Senate President Bukola Saraki has read out the names of ministe...
-
Former FIFA and CAF executive committee member Amos Adamu is to face another FIFA ban over breaches of ethics, it has been announced. ...
-
A mild drama occurred on Saturday afternoon in the heart of Reggio Calabria, a town in Italy after a Nigerian immigrant decided to creat...
No comments:
Post a Comment