President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the
programme of events for the commemoration of
Nigeria’s 56th independence anniversary.
Mr Bolaji Adebiyi, Director of Press in the Office
of the Secretary to the Government of the
Federation (SGF) stated this in a statement on
Friday in Abuja.
Adebiyi said in the statement that an
interdenominational thanksgiving church service
had been scheduled for Sept. 25 at the National
Worship Centre, Abuja at 4p.m.
According to him, a public lecture and Jumma’at
prayers are slated for Sept. 30 at 11a.m and 1
p.m. respectively at the National Mosque, Abuja.
He said the Church service, public lecture and
Jumma’at prayers were open to members of
public.
Adebiyi added that attendance to the
Presidential Change of Guard scheduled for Oct.
1 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja at 3 p.m. would
be strictly by invitation.
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Gombe State Command of the Nigerian Police Force has declared that it has discovered fake notes totalling the sum of N22 million during ...
-
YORUBA Monarchs have said the slow and steady approach adopted by President Muhammadu Buhari to tackle daunting challenges facing the...
-
Michael Babatunde Fidelity banks all over the nation will today commence a three- day no transaction. In a customer care statement releas...
No comments:
Post a Comment